All the Comforts of Home
turn to the health professionals at Oak River Home Healthcare Services Inc. We
provide skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medical social
work, speech therapy, home health aide, and so much more while our clients
enjoy staying in the familiar setting of the comfort of their own home.
healthcare professionals work with individuals and families, and are trained to
provide services that promote, maintain, and restore health, maximize the level
of independence and minimize the effects of disability and illness.
Our clients are mostly older adults who are homebound and meet any of these criteria:
- Has new onset of diabetes and insulin treatments
- Going home with tracheostomy and learning needs
- Going home with urinary catheter
- Needs wound care and management
- Needs skilled care, training and education after hospital discharge
- Has chronic or terminal illness that needs home safety and medication education as well as change in plan of care.